What’s Your MO (ABN 89 528 753 828) (we, us or our) are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act which regulate how we use, disclose, store and protect your information; as well as other applicable legislation, such as the Spam Act, and the Do Not Call Register Act.
When you interact with us, we collect data!
Our policy applies when you’re interacting with us and wherever you live in the world. The personal information we collect about you depends on the dealings you have with us. Sometimes you give it to us when you:
- Make a purchase online or at one of our pop-up’s;
- Register for an online account or emailing lists;
- Receive our direct marketing and promotional offers;
- Send us an enquiry;
- Enter a competition;
- Provide information via social media and apps; or
- Automatically through cookies
We are committed to safe online shopping, as well as protecting your privacy. We know how important your personal information is to you, and we are dedicated to adopting the highest standards to safeguard our customers’ personal information. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
You are in total control!
At any time you can:
- contact us and tell us to stop using your data;
- opt out of any direct marketing emailing lists or sms lists; or
- unfollow us on social media;
- simply turn off the cookies on your device.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We will ask you to provide your personal information, if you do not wish to provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
The main purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are:
- to processing orders
- to deliver products and services
- for customer service
- to influence our research and development
- to inform you of important changes to our business; and
- to keep you informed of any new products or services.
By providing us with your email address you will have provided consent to send direct marketing materials. If you do not wish to consent or receive direct marketing from us, you can unsubscribe at any time to receive any communication from us.
By tagging us in your pictures you give us permission to use any tagged material on any of our social media platforms, on our website and/or in our emails.
Who we share your information with?
Receiving information from and about our customers is an important part of us. We will not share/sell this to others. We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set below. We use carefully selected third parties in certain parts of our business. We may ask one of these third parties to contact you directly for a specific purpose and provide us with information collected from you in the course of providing the relevant products or services.
The relevant parties include those involved in:
- delivering customer service;
- our design workshop making your custom-made product;
- delivery of online orders; and
- the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
If you have any questions about privacy, you should contact us directly at email@example.com